Opening Hours – 7:30am – 3:30pm
Eden Eats – Need to Know Information:
Years 1 – 4 students:
- Parents can place online orders via Flexischools. Order cut off time is 8am.
- Years 1 and 2 students collect their orders from the undercover area. Staff are on hand to help.
- Years 3 and 4 students collect their orders from the Primary window at Eden Eats.
- Years 3-4 students are able to make ‘incidental’ purchases from the Primary window at Eden Eats during break times.
- Students can also make purchases (with parental supervision) after school until 3:30pm.
Years 5 – 12 students:
- Online ordering is no longer available due to the ‘self-serve’ nature of Eden Eats. The only exception for online ordering via Flexischools will be for students with dietary requirements (e.g. gluten free / dairy free). These special orders can be collected from the Primary window.
- Order cut off time is 8am.
- Students can access Eden Eats every day at break times as well as after school until 3:30pm.
- Payment methods include: cash, EFTPOS and Flexischools (using their student ID card).
- If your preferred method of payment will be via Flexischools, please ensure you link your child’s student ID to their profile in Flexischools. We also recommend setting up an ‘auto top-up’ for your account and also setting a daily spend limit for each of your children. Take a look at the step by step instructions here or watch the video below
We look forward to welcoming you to Eden Eats as we strive to make it a community hub where we can all enjoy good food, connect with each other and grow together.
If you’re a Year 11 or 12 student and would like to assist in Eden Eats, please see below.
Eden Eats - Assistance Sign on
Please enter your details below
We need your help! We love our volunteers and rely on your generous help. If you’d like to offer your time – either regularly or on a casual basis, please complete the form below or call us on 3882 9041.